Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My 30 Day Challenge

(Update: Original blank form available here - Google Docs / PDF, and the online version of the quiz is available here.)
So I wanted to share with the world the results of my 30 day challenge, along with my personal scores and I even scanned in my original quiz paper from last month, and the one I filled out today.

Quiz from 1/29/12

Quiz from 2/29/12
So based on my numbers, my score went from a 42.5 to a 72 which is a 69% increase in the way that I feel.   You may be asking what caused this improvement in the way I feel?

I started the month by taking the Vita-Lea Multivitamin along with the Vita-D3 Vitamin D each day with breakfast.  Then about a third of the way through the month I made the switch to the Vitalizer products, which contain a broad base of vitamins in one serving.

If this is what you would like to see for yourself contacts us.  We can get you started on a regiment to get yourself felling better, and if you don't see a positive result you can get your money back within the 30 days.

-Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment